May 8, 2012

Tuesday Project Party: Miles of Piles...

Get out your "to-do" list, roll up your sleeves,
share the ongoing fruits of your labor, and encourage others along the way!
Click HERE to get started!


It's a lovely, lovely day here in Chicagoland...but I still feel overwhelmed and a bit "paralyzed" by all the big tasks I have in front of me right now. I set a goal of getting my used curriculum organized and listed for sale, and...with the help of a raspberry-coconut-iced-coffee...I've finally gotten the second "load" of it laid out by general subject areas and photographed.

I've already created a little blogsite for my sale, so now I'll be adding these pieces, with links to their descriptions online, to that site. Back to work!

Leave a note...I love to hear from you!

Subscribe via email for blog updates: CLICK HERE to subscribe

2 comments:

allisamazing said...

It wasn't that long ago that I was sorting through curriculum and listing it for sale - it's a big job but once it's done it feels great :)

DoleValleyGirl said...

Lori, you'll be sharing a link to your sale, won't you?? ~Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...