December 1, 2011

Tea Talk with Ruth...12/1/11

(First of two posts today)

Click the graphic above to join me and our lovely hostess, Ruth,
for Tea Talk each Thursday!



I'm having...Green Mountain's Island Coconut coffee in one of my new, everyday mugs.
I'm feeling... Like I'm well on my way to a finish-line in terms of a heavy, burdensome administrative load this week.
On my mind... Lots of little things, a couple of big things; thinking a bit about what I'll do with my life once Nathan is graduated and gone to college and I have an empty nest. Many ideas have come, most have gone, but three remain and the possibilities swirl around in my brain!

My theme verse for December:
 “'Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.  This will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.' 

And suddenly there appeared with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, (Luke 2:10-14)
And on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased.'”


My silly dog, who always likes to come to Tea Talk.




Leave a note...I love to hear from you!

Subscribe via email for blog updates: CLICK HERE to subscribe

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I love the patterns and the colors of your mug, Lori. The shape looks like it's cozy to wrap it around your hand.

I pray for more strength as you complete your administrative work, and God's peace be unto you even though you have all those thoughts around your brain.

Oh, empty nest! I'm still far from it but already I can't imagine how it is like to miss all your children. It's been hard not to have my Ben with us for 8 months now :(

Give a pat to Sunny for me!

Jerralea said...

Your coffee sounds delicious!

I am also in your season of life - two of my three chickies have left the nest. The remaining chick is really grown, she is just staying with us as she pays off school loans - plus she works right down the road!

This time of life is scary yet exciting. It's not over yet, and there is no telling what God has in store for each one of us.

God bless you and it will be exciting to hear of the ideas "swirling" in your brain!

Mrs. Santos said...

Hi Lori~ I'm going to have to try and find that coffee you always drink. My husband drinks coffee and loves coconut. I make some coconut cookies that he likes and together that might be the perfect treat for him.

We can rest in that while we make our plans, the Lord directs our steps. God bless you as you rest in Him and his plans for you. Glad to hear you are at the end of your admin project. Those words make me tremble...I don't like paperwork.

Christine said...

Can I have some coconut coffee? Mmm. I missed your Tea Time post last week. Sigh. Love your new mugs!

C.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...